Returnity Mini Gua Sha - Shipping on Nov.3
SKINCARE, it all starts with blood circulation!
- All-in-One Gua Sha tool designed for use on all six sides – front, back, and sides – addressing lifting, wrinkles, facial lines, and jawline with precision.
- Lightweight and portable, can be used conveniently anytime and anywhere.
- Crafted from high-quality porcelain, it seamlessly fits at any angle on the face. Apply Returnity Jojoba Oil gently for optimal results.
See Returnity founder's daily full body Gua Sha instructions below
Made entirely of high quality ceramic (100% white clay and hand made). Unique and carefully designed pressure bumps to be used for the jawline, facial lines, neck, scalp, and eye area.
What is Gua Sha? it is a traditionally Eastern healing technique using a special small-sized 'board' to press along the skin of face, neck and body, and in turn such light pressure effectively releases muscular tensions, helps with blood circulation, and hence tones the face evenly.
- Designed to be effective with the mere weight of the Gua sha, without the need for additional pressure. Avoid use if your skin becomes red or painful.
- Prior to Gua sha application, apply abundantly your skin and body products such as lotion to reduce friction between the skin and the Gua sha.
Tip 1: Line Management | Thermal Massage
- To enhance blood circulation effectively, warm it in the microwave for 30 seconds for a soothing and warm massage.
Tip 2: Swelling Management | Cooling Massage
- For a more efficient and quicker reduction of facial swelling, refrigerate it for 10 to 15 minutes before use.
How To Use
1. Cleanse the Gua Sha using cleansing foam or an alcohol swap.
2. Apply toner, cream, or Jojoba oil.
3. Hold the Gua Sha at approximately a 45-degree angle, gently pulling and scraping along the contours of your face.
Note - Due to its handmade nature, Gua Sha may exhibit natural occurrences such as glaze clumping between protrusions, glazed marks inconsistency, uneven color due to handmade coloring, black dots caused by iron in glaze, pinholes from air bubbles during firing, protrusions, scratches during glaze application, and a less than smooth logo printed.
SIZE : 9cm x 7cm