3PAGES®Family Blend Botanic Sun Cream (SPF50+ PA++++)
What is mineral sunscreen? Unlike the traditional sunscreens (or known as chemical sunscreen), it protects the skin by actually sitting on the surface of skin like a thin barrier (rather than being absorbed into skin) and reflecting the harmful UV light from the Sun.
Why mineral sunscreen? The main ingredients in mineral sunscreen are zinc oxide and titanium dioxide, and FDA recognizes the both to be safe to use. And since they would sit on the surface of skin, they will unlikely to irritate skin itself so good for use by those with skin sensitivity or eczema.
New 3PAGES®Family Blend Botanic Sun Cream (sunblock) only uses zinc oxide (mineral) to protects the skin from UV rays and the external environment like a shield on top of your skin.
What is Zinc Oxide?
- Known as a safe ingredient by FDA
- Physically blocking UV rays
- Less irritation on sensitive skin
3PAGES®Family Blend Botanic Sun Cream blocks UV lights AND corrects natural skin tone, as well as minimally irritating (if at all) and moisturizing skin with a refreshing finish.
- Gentle and low-irritation
- Soft and smooth texture
- Cares for skin conditioning with plant-derived ingredients
- Plant-derived ingredients help strengthening the skin barrier
- Safe and natural ingredients among the whole family (anyone over 3 years old)
- Fragrance Free
- All safe EWG Green Grade (except Zno)
- UV protection rating - SPF50+ PA++++
How To Use
1. Pump a coin-sized amount on the back of your hand.
2. Apply generously and evenly onto skin at least 15 minutes before sun exposure.
3. Reapply every two hours or after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating.
Water, Zinc Oxide, Cyclohexasiloxane, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Pro panediol, Propylheptyl Caprylate, Isododecane, Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxyethy| Dimethicone, Capryly| Methicone, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Ceramide Np,
Hydrogenated Lecithin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Magnesium Sulfate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, 1,2-Hexanediol, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Lauryl Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsilox-ethyl Dimethicone, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Glyceryl Caprylate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol