[10% OFF] BEKLARE Blending Serum Set +Blending Serum B
12 years of research and 5,500 tests later:
The BEKLARE’s 1st Edition Blending Serum is here.
Why separate Serum A and Serum B?
To keep the inherent ingredients of each serum stabilized in its original form for a maximum performance. And to boost its natural effect of vitamin C to the fullest.
/ Benefits of the Blending Serum /
. Improves skin regeneration
. pH level similar to the level of human skin
. Maintains the moisture on skin
. Rapid absorption without sticky residues on skin
. Rejuvenating skin
Brightening│Wrinkles│Skin tone│Skin texture│Skin density│Elasticity│Pore│Skin glow
[ Blending Serum A ] Intensive Re-balancer.
Wrinkle removing, skin whitening, total anti-aging
serum helps finding a healthy balance for healthier skin.
Stabilizes the absorption of Serum B onto skin,
amplifying the synergy effect of the two serums
being blended together.
[ Blending Serum B ] Vitamin C Booster.
With the technology* only available to BEKLARE,
pure Vitamin C is bottled without any additive or
When blended together with Serum A,
you will see a boosted effect of the pure Vitamin C.
*M.S.A technology: Molecules Stabilizing Absorption
Point of Blending 1
As soon as it is applied, the blending serum will be absorbed through the skin immediately.
The blending serum provides a similar pH level as that of human skin to reduce irritation on the skin and increases absorption.
Point of Blending 2
Unlike other competitors that would use artificial colorings to mask the change in color due to oxidation of Vitamin C, BEKLARE does not add any coloring yet still provides the clearest and purest serum (thanks to the technology behind BEKLARE)
Point of Blending 3
When Serum A and B are mixed, there could be a slight warm sensation on the skin. This is due to the Vitamin C doing its job of rejuvenating and restoring the skin.
Blending Serum A - Intensive Rebalancer
NIAVINAMID: Skin Brightening
PANTHENOL: Moisturizing and cell regeneration
Blending Serum B - Vitamin C Booster
Ascorbic Acid 23.5%: Antioxidant
HYLOCEREUS UNDATUS FRUIT EXTRACT: Anti-aging
TOCHPHEROL: Strengthening skin regeneration
*Limited to raw material characteristics
Power of Pure Vitamin C
. Powerful antioxidant to combat reactive oxygen, the main cause of skin aging
. Protection against UV rays and skin aging caused by oxidation
. Improving regenerating healthy skin
. Improving skin strength by boosting the collagen levels in the dermis of skin layer.
. Whitening the skin by reducing the melanin levels
*Limited to raw material characteristics
. a dull skin tone or spotty skin
. a dry skin type
. a rough skin type
. a wrinkled skin type due to the loss of skin elasticity
. a weak or sensitive skin type
How To Use
For the first-time users, to find out how sensitive your skin is to Vitamin C, we recommend applying the Serum A and B at 4:1 ratio. For repeat users, at 2:1 ratio.
- After washing your face and applying toner,
- For repeat users, blend 6 drops of Serum A and 3 drops of Serum B on your hand (a 2:1 ratio)
- For first-time users, 4 drops of Serum A and 1 drops of Serum B
- Apply it evenly on your face by gently patting to increase absorption
Depending on your skin sensitivity, you can adjust the ratio of Serum A to B to 2:1 or even 1:1 to get the best results.
- Do not keep Serum A and B in the same bottle.
It may cause Vitamin C to de-stabilize.
Make sure to always blend the two serums on your hand right before applying.
- Do not mix the droppers between the two serums.
- Small crystals forming on the Serum B bottle or the bottle being slightly discolored is a natural reaction caused by pure and highly concentrated Vitamin C. You can still use the product safely without any concern.
- Avoid using Serum B with any product that contains AHA (alpha hydroxy acid), BHA (beta hydroxy acid), Retinol, or other substance found in exfoliants as it may cause skin irritation.
- If you have received skin laser treatment or other form of skin treatment recently, consult with a professional before using Serum B.
- Avoid getting in the eye or open skin wounds. If it gets in your eyes, rinse thoroughly under running water.
- To limit exposure to open air, seal the bottle tightly after every use and do not store in the sunlight.
- After opening the bottles, we recommend using Serum A for up to 6 months and Serum B for up to 3 months.
BEKLARE Blending Serum A
Water, Butylene glycol, Tamarindus Indica Seed Polysaccharide, Niacinamide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Honey Extract, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Panthenol, Sclerotium Gum, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Chlorphenesin, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Allantoin, Adenosine
BEKLARE Blending Serum B
Water, Ascorbic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Propanediol, Pentylene Glycol, Panthenol, Tocopherol, Fragrance, Hylocereus Undatus Fruit Extract, Palmitoyl Grape Seed Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Serine